Thursday, April 15, 2021

More OLD FOUND TREASURES in my SHOPPE...

 I, like many others I'm sure, took the past year off from my online world...

I realized though, I can not let the fear, chaos and unpredictable events that are happening in our world...stop my world and my joy of doing and living what I love...so I'm back full force sharing my spirit and passion for what I love...with you...

I have added some wonderful found treasures to my SHOPPE. 

I love to offer pieces that someone can add to their lives...to surround themselves, with what they are passionate about and what brings them joy.

With love from me to you...

Antique Vintage Grain Scoop...Farmhouse Barn style decor...


VINTAGE CADDY ready to fill with your treasures...


LOVE Vintage Brushes...Farmhouse Decor


Vintage Ice-cream SCOOP... Farmhouse Kitchen Decor


Antique Butter Paddle...Farmhouse Decor...


I hope you enjoyed visiting my SHOPPE...hope to see you again...

Sincerely Love to All...
Cathleen Alyce







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Home lifestyle. I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments.