Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Creating a Vintage Farmhouse feel...

My little Farmhouse...

You can create a Farmhouse Country feel and style in your home...where ever you may live! Whether it is a one room studio, city apartment, simple track home even a travel trailer! 

I have been doing it for years...right now I am living in a 3 room, 500 sq ft apartment in a home built in the 30's. Here is a peak at my little Farmhouse Country Cottage.

This is an amazing vintage basket I found at one of my local thrift shops I frequent regularly! There are so many great treasures out there to find that are affordable...

I have furnished my entire house this way!

Here is a corner of my kitchen into my living and dining room...

One of my favorite spots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Home lifestyle. I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments.