Sunday, February 7, 2016

Looking forward to what's new this year...

So excited about the new year and I feel...good changes coming my way!

I love the French Farmhouse Style...with its comforting relaxed look and feel!
 It is more of a way of life for me then a style!

My business and means so much to me...to transform furniture and found objects into treasures that will enrich the lives of those who buy them.

Definately going to spend more time this year promoting my business by way of Blogging, Facebook, Pinterest and I most  recently started posting on Instagram.
Please follow along...

I have a passion for Farmhouse tables and the memories that are created
as family and friends gather around them!





Thank you for following my VINTAGE HOME lifestyle...
Cathleen Alyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Home lifestyle. I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments.