Friday, April 25, 2014

Hello all...

It has been much to long since my last post...as many of you may know my business and life as I knew it changed drastically 3 years ago...when so many of us were feeling the brunt of the upside down economy. I had to give up my love...my passion...my true bliss...my VINTAGE HOME lifestyle business. 

I first started working for a wonderful lady by the name of Carole of Rose and Thorn Home & Garden and I feel very blessed to have had that experience...and I say experience because it was just that...not just a job. I then moved on to the beautiful Mendocino Coast and have been managing an Inn for the past year and a half...it also was an experience but not one that I would want to repeat...a challenge to say the least...but let's just leave it at that. 

One thing for sure that I never lost was my desire to live my true passion again...I am once again at a turning point in my life and I am so very excited about what is to come. I have missed everyone in the business and in the blog world. I hope to win back my followers, friends and customers. I will be sharing more soon...please stay in tune while I work out the details of what's to come...

Love & Miss you all...
Cathleen Alyce

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about you just yesterday! So good to hear all that you have been up to!! So no more Nevada City? I've always wanted to visit there, since they made that fabulous Hallmark Christmas movie there. :) Wow -- managing an inn! That IS a challenge!! Keep in touch and for the record, I blogged yesterday for the first time in TWO YEARS. ;)
    ~Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower and looking forward to seeing your posts! Welcome back! Blessings~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Home lifestyle. I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments.