Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Latest CREATIONS and COOL FINDS...

These are a few of the great cool pieces that I have just added to my ETSY site.
You can click on a photo to view a larger slideshow of my photos.


Vintage Embellished Wood Box

Cool Wood Corbel Bookends

Architectural Salvage Posts

Vintage Canning Jar

Sweet White Vase

Vintage Cast Iron Wheel...Love it!

Hope you can stop by and check them out...I will be adding some larger pieces and furniture soon that will only be available by local pickup or delivery.
Thanks for stopping by...
Cathleen Alyce

MY SHOPPE


FACEBOOK


TWITTER

4 comments:

trash talk said...

Wish I could find about twenty of those fab wheels. That is the stuff that makes my world go round!
Deb

VERBENA.... NESTED TREASURES said...

Hi Dearest Rebecca, always my favorite blog to visit..I started to blog again I was away for a while...you always have the best treasures..Hope you are good.thinking of you. xo Laura

VERBENA.... NESTED TREASURES said...

correction!!! so sorry I need to repost thanks Laura

Wall Decal Company said...

Thanks for sharing, great ideas.