Monday, July 2, 2012

FARM lifestyle

It has been almost a year since I had to give up the shows and my business as it was...I wish I could say it has been easy...it has been a challenge and I have done a lot of soul searching about what I want to be when I grow up...the one thing that I do believe in...is you can make money doing what you LOVE. 

What I LOVE more then anything is RE-PURPOSING RE-CYCLING & RE-INVENTING Vintage finds & Salvage...and offering my pieces for sale for my customers...to bring joy into their lives and surround themselves with things they love...as much as I do. I am able to do that on a small scale on my 
ETSY SHOPPE...but my dream is to have a BARN again. I do believe DREAMS come true!

I am very fortunate to now be living on a FARM in beautiful West Sonoma County surrounded by organic gardens and heritage chickens...and wild turkeys, quail & deer that live among us.

Come sit a while and enjoy a day on the VINTAGE HOME lifestyle farm...

Who doesn't love chickens...how about 70+ of heritage exotic breeds.

Not to mention the beautiful delicious Farm Fresh eggs...

My newest find...can you say industrial coffee table!

Meet "Princess"

The Garden Gate...

The most gorgeous Hollyhock...

Lavender in full bloom...

Here are a few items I added recently to my ETSY SHOPPE

Wonderful Woven Basket...$29

"MAISON" Wall Art...$14

Vintage Red Tool Box...$29

"PARIS" Wall Art on Canvas...$24

"JARDIN DE FLEURS" Wall Art on Canvas...$28
 

"CHATEAU" Wall Art on Canvas...$29

"PARIS" Wall Art on Canvas...$24

Vintage Architectural Wall Hook...$12

another Vintage Architectural Wall Hook...$12

Beautiful Tureen with Bowl...$45

I will be adding more FOUND and CREATED pieces soon...
As always...THANK YOU for visiting...Cathleen Alyce

1 comment:

  1. HI STRANGER :) LOVE YOUR NEW COVER.....HOW ARE THINGS ON THE FARM.....ARE YOU STILL THINKING ABOUT OPENING IN THE BARN? STOP BY & SAY HI GIO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Home lifestyle. I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments.