Wednesday, October 12, 2011

FOUND & CREATED Treasures on my Etsy Shoppe

Wow, it has been almost three months since my last post. It has been tough giving up my business as it was and re-inventing myself. But as the times change, so must I.

One thing that will never change, is my love of creating and finding vintage treasures to share with others.
My way of enriching others lives and helping the planet by recycling those found objects.


I am focusing now on my on-line shops and have added some great treasures to my etsy shoppe. Here is a peak of what you will find. I will be adding more pieces daily.


http://www.etsy.com/shop/vintagehomelifestyle


French Canning Jar


VINTAGE HOME lifestyle's "Rustic Elegance"
11 oz. Soy Wax Candle



Sweet little Ceramic Cat made in London England.


Bejeweled embellished Vintage bottle.


Another sweet embellished Vintage bottle.


Another fabulous French Canning Jar.


Embellished recycled tile trivet.


Vintage Ribbon Rose.

French Script Match box with large wood matches.

"Rustic Elegance" tapered candles.

VINTAGE HOME lifestyle's "French Farmhouse Kitchen Candle"

More to come...
Thanks for stopping by for a visit.
ox~Cathleen






1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Home lifestyle. I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments.