Soy Wax Candles

Sunday, June 5, 2011

FIFI O'NEILL BOOK SIGNING at UNIQUELY CHIC in HEALDSBURG, CA.

I am so very excited to share with you the wonderful news!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The lovely and extremely talented Fifi O'Neill is coming to the Healdsburg Wine Country.
My dear friend Barbara of UNIQUELY CHIC FLORAL & HOME will be hosting a booking signing of Fifi's latest book ROMANTIC PRAIRIE STYLE. If you haven't had a chance to see this beautiful book...you must...soon to be available for sale in her shoppe.
It will be an event you wont want to miss...
Barbara's shop will be even more glorious then it already is...so please stop by and see for yourself.
There will be other fellow bloggers there to meet as well...
Tracie of MY PETITE MAISON as well as Delores of VIGNETTE DESIGN. And of course I wouldn't miss it for the world!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COME JOIN US AT THIS FUN AND EXCITING EVENT!!!
JULY 13th 2011
5pm - 7pm
more info coming soon...
Blessings to all...
Cathleen alyce

















3 comments:

  1. Saw your Tweet & of course I am thrilled for you ladies! Having spent some time with Fifi I can say for certain that you girls will just adore her as much as everyone else does:-)
    xo,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...how I would love to come but I am a few states away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. STOPPED BY TO SAY HELLO. WISHED I LIVED CLOSER YOU LIVE IN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PART OF THE COUNTRY...LOVE YOUR MUSUC.HAVE FUN WITH FIFI. XO LAURA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Home lifestyle. I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments.