Soy Wax Candles

Friday, June 24, 2011

ALAMEDA Antique FAIRE photos

As I am busy creating~painting & searching out new finds for the next
"ALAMEDA ANTIQUE FAIRE".
JULY 3rd...2011
SPACE R-3
I wanted to share a few photos of my booth at the June show...


I just love creating these lampshades with vintage flowers~burlap~muslin and crystal drops that sparkle under the light.

My favorite Vintage Red Stool.

Wonderful Vintage Medicine Cabinet.


Who doesn't love PARIS...

This is my favorite shot of my friends Kathy & Chris of "EAST SIDE BARN".
Our booths are right next to each other...Space R 4-5. They have the most amazing industrial chic and French Farmhouse treasures.

This green Vintage locker is perfect for extra kitchen storage~laundry room or in a studio...with its added shelves inside.

Always a favorite...Vintage Windows.

More pieces I love to create out of Salvaged pieces.

Love this...

There is nothing like a Vintage chair...one of my weakness's.
THANK YOU FOR SITTING AWHILE with "VINTAGE HOME lifestyle".
Hope you enjoyed a glimpse of the show.
See you soon...
ox~Cathleen alyce








5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed all your vintage goodies. I've been trying to figure a way to get down to Alameda for this show andwould love to stop and do some wine tasting while there. Maybe I'll get to meet you someday. do they have it all Summer long?

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT ALL! YUMMMY! Not one thing I wouldn't have in my home except maybe that vintage green locker! ahahhahahah LOVE IT!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY THERE! HAVE YOU MOVED YET? GREAT ITEMS & I'M SURE YOU'LL DO WELL AT THE SHOW, WISH I WAS THERE :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful things. Have fun and sell a ton!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that lamp w/the fabric adorning it...so pretty! oxxo, tracie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Home lifestyle. I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments.