Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Lovely New BLOG...

I am so very pleased to share with you a lovely new blog...
UNIQUELY CHIC Floral & Home.

A beautiful shop owned by my dear friend Barbara. I have had and remain to have the honor of working with Barbara in creating a little bit of heaven in downtown Healdsburg, California. A shop filled with Vintage and Vintage inspired treasures...combined with a full service Florist as well as some of the finest house plants you can find. Barbara is one of the hardest workers I have ever met. She goes out of her way to create a shop that is an experience you wont want to miss. So please stop by and take a peak and wish her a warm welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.
Blessing to all...
ox~Cathleen alyce



Stunning Vintage Furniture...

Rustic Architectural delights with Industrial Chic...

Piles and Piles of dreamy pillows...

Simply gorgeous Flowers & Plants...

More Stunning Vintage Furniture...
ENJOY!!!


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog honey! Looking forward to reading that blog too (and reading your tweets as I am now a follower! )=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to visit the new blog and her shop is lovely! Thanks for the heads up!
    Tot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Of course being a friend of all of you girls on Twitter I look forward to following along with your journey!

    xo,
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos! Off to visit!!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Home lifestyle. I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments.