Sunday, March 20, 2011

SPRING is here!



HAPPY SPRING TO EVERYONE!!!

Although we are still raining and snowing here at home...I rest assured that all this rain and snow is going to create beautiful flowers soon and all the trees will be popping open with fresh new leaves.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so anxious to plant my Flower...Herb & Vegetable Gardens at my new Home and share photos with you. I have such a wonderful base to start with.... There are old rock walls dividing the patio area from the garden areas. The patio has a great old rock fireplace just waiting for those outdoor evening get together's.
~~~~~~~~~
A 100 year old apple tree that produces the most delicious sweet red apples...next to a rock waterfall cascading down to a small pond...ivy covered fences 10 feet high and a perfect sunny plot for my vegetable garden above another rock wall.

~~~~~~~~
All this just waiting for Old English Cottage Flowers & Herbs a bountiful harvest of vegetables for my French Farmhouse Kitchen...which I will be sharing with you soon.

~~~~~~~~
Have a wonderful Happy Spring Day!!!
~~~
Cathleen alyce...


Photos of my gardens at my Farmhouse in Healdsburg.


AND MORE CHICKENS TO COME!!!

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY SPRING TO YOU :) STOP BY & SAY HI GIO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Spring ~ I can't wait to get in the garden and this year we are getting chickens ~ I am SOOOO excited ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Spring, Cathleen!

    I can't wait to get out into the yard and putter to my heart's content... we did that today but major clean up from the storm. So happy the huge tree is standing over My Petite Maison. Even my gazebo is still standing, must be the lucky chandelier and all the plants housed inside to keep them from the cold.

    I will call you this week, got your comment about news, isn't life grand? Think it's just letting it in and embracing it. Okay, enough for now.
    xo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Home lifestyle. I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments.