Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lovely pieces - still waiting for a new HOME...maybe yours!

Sofa Table with re-purposed Vintage legs - $149.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had a great show at the "SACRAMENTO ANTIQUE FAIRE"...only problem was...I forgot my camera!

Here are a few of the pieces still available...waiting for their new home.
While I am busy in my studio and work shop...working on new pieces for the next show.

Plank Top Desk with Handy Drawers - $249.


Sweet French Style - Coffee Table - $149.


Cottage style Farmhouse Table - $249.

Farmhouse style Coffee Table - $175.


Sexy Paris Apartment French Coffee Table - $175.


Cute little Vintage Desk - $125.

See you soon...
Cathleen




6 comments:

  1. You are so right! That coffee table is sexy...even without a cup of coffee!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty stuff!
    I love your music, I walk to Katie Melua every morning.
    xo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, (Karryann) met you at the Antique Fair this weekend. LOVED THE sette.. Maybe one day you can swing through Folsm and visit our lil shoppe.
    Your stuff is just amzing..
    Karryann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathleen, gorgeous little desk! Wish you were closer, I would have you set up at The Depot! Hugs, Janna

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful, especially love the coffee table, could see it in my flat! Laura

    www.lauralovesroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pieces! Thanks so much for visiting me today, always a joy to visit your blog, too, filled with tons of things to love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Home lifestyle. I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments.