Monday, December 20, 2010

SPOTLIGHT PRODUCT on AVALON ROSE Market Square

It has been way tooooo long since my last post!!!
I have been a bit under the weather for weeks with a nasty cold...but I am happy to say...I'm back.
I want to tell you how excited I am that my
FRENCH FARMHOUSE Soy Candles have been featured on the
AVALON ROSE Market Square! A wonderful collection of online boutiques all in one place...many of them...I am sure you know...so check it out and enjoy.
HAVE A LOVELY WEEK!!!
Cathleen alyce

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Love your pieces, Love your blog, I visited your Darling Space at the Sac Antique Fair, YOur area looked AMAZING.. Loved it all, you have Great Style-and Design..
    Karryann
    A new follower as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Home lifestyle. I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments.