Friday, June 19, 2009

It's time for another Fabulous BARN SALE...


Our BARN SALE was the first one in over a year...I want to say THANK YOU to all of you that made it a HUGE SUCCESS.

We will be holding our FABULOUS BARN SALE the last week-end every Month...so if you didn't get a chance to come...don't miss this one. We have been busy little
bees...searching for great new finds to fill the BARN.
UPCOMING BARN SALE...JUNE 27th & 28th 2009
10 am - 6pm
(707) 433-3823
3449 DRY CREEK RD. HEALDSBURG, CA. in
Beautiful...DRY CREEK VALLEY WINE COUNTRY.
JUST LOOK FOR THE WHITE BALLOONS!!!
BEAUTIFUL 7 1/2 ft. SIDE BOARD from Hotel in SAN FRANCISCO...
FABULOUS FARMHOUSE TABLE...
ELEGANT painted leather FRENCH CHAIRS...
See you at the BARN....
Cathleen







9 comments:

  1. Cathleen...you're KILLING ME! Love all your "finds"! That 7-1/2 foot buffet, for one! :)

    So wish I could be there! Maybe its best I'm not... hmmm....

    :)

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathleen, that farm table is fab! We're sure it will sell right away, every family needs a big table to sit around, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. white balloons? I's tell people to watch out for women with boxing gloves- you've got the goods, girl! Looks like a great sale. Wish I was closer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, that hotel side board makes me drool- so I wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man, if I lived there!!!! I love all those pieces...dang nabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somehow came across your blog as Ive been blog hopping :) Thought Id say Hi :)
    :)
    candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I don't think I can make it this month but maybe next month! How fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    Looks like it was a great sale...
    Just stumbled onto your blog and you're now in my bookmarks. Good stuff!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. When it comes to vintage goods, how you set it up really changes the way you perceive its value. It just looks like these sets that you display belong together. Not sure if it is your intention for the sale, but very nice set up.

    Nicolette
    http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Home lifestyle. I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments.