Soy Wax Candles

Friday, May 15, 2009

Let's go to the BARN SALE...

I am very excited about our upcoming BARN SALE...If you loved my SHOPPE...you will love my BARN even more.
Stroll around and shop while you sip on a glass of peach ice-tea or chilled sparkling wine perhaps...like always we have more of the same one-of-a-kind fabulous finds in that FRENCH FARMHOUSE & SHABBY CHIC style we are famous for.


Set in the DRY CREEK VALLEY Wine Country on Dry Creek Rd...come to the country for the day and SHOPPE of course...taste in some of the best Winerys SONOMA COUNTY has to offer & have lunch at the DRY CREEK GENERAL STORE & DELI, just two doors down. All this in one fabulous getaway...


VINTAGE HOME lifestyle offers Vintage one-of-a-kind original and refurbished...recyled...repurposed fabulous finds. Tables, Chairs, Dressers, Cabinets, Sideboards, Mirrors, Lamps, fabulous Architectural pieces...lots,lots more. Plus great outdoor furniture, planters & of course garden art...

LOCATION:

VINTAGE HOME lifestyle
3449 DRY CREEK RD. HEALDSBURG, CA

DIRECTIONS:

Take HWY 101 to Healdsburg take the Dry Creek Rd exit.
Turn (LEFT coming from the SOUTH) (RIGHT coming from the NORTH) on Dry Creek Rd., go 3.5 MILES...we are on the right just before the stop sign & Dry Creek General Store & Deli

LOOK FOR THE WHITE BALLOONS...

OPEN: Saturday & Sunday
MAY 30th & 31st 2009
10am - 6pm

CONTACT INFO:

email:
vintagehomelifestyle@earthlink.net
phone
: (707) 433-3823
website: www.vintagehomelifestyle.com



10 comments:

  1. I live in NC and wish I could attend your Barn Sale. We visit Napa and Sonoma 5 years ago and fell in love with Healdbburg. We were there during the 4th of July week and spent a wonderful day walking through the flea market/antique sale on the main square and eating lunch al fresco. We hope to get back there soon and I hope you will be having another sale when I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate when the good sales are far away!!!!!.....but we wish you LOTS of sales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathleen,

    I wished I could be there.
    You look like you have some wonderful treasures and I wish you much luck with your Barn sale.

    Have a great week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh....you are killing me!!! One day ...one day I will get to a barn sale!! Hope this finds you well, Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathleen

    I am just stopping by to say hello and to tell you that I have given you award on my blog.

    Hugs,
    Tamerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, that barn sale looks so great- wish I could attend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ARRRGH I wish I lived in California!!! HMMM maybe I should buy some Dodger Tickets for my hubby...take him to LA as a surprise...and then tell him we have to take a nice loooong drive and explore the state lol. I think he'd fall for that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I will have to take a trip up North to visit.

    LOVE Your blog, such a beautiful taste and lovely treasures.

    Christie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Luck with you sale. Your items are fantastic and so is your blog.....Nice job!


    regards,
    debb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how I wish I was there!!! Beautiful stuff as always! Tootles, Janna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Home lifestyle. I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments.