Soy Wax Candles

Monday, February 2, 2009

WINTER BEAUTY...

In the midst of my sleeping winter garden...I found BEAUTY.

Sweet Camellias (winter roses)...flowering Rosemary & pretty Apple Mint. I put them together in this arrangment in my kitchen...the aroma is devine...hmmm i'm wondering would this make a good candle fragrance?

I am so ready for spring. Although here in California we are pretty spoiled...we have had Spring like days, but the nights do feel like Alaska...i don't do cold well.

2 comments:

  1. Cathleen, this bouquet looks so beautiful!
    Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink camellias, how pretty, I was just looking at my camellia bush and it is getting bloom buds. I can hardly wait for them to bloom, the down side here is it rains just at bloom time so they rust. Yours however are very pretty. TTFN

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Home lifestyle. I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments.