Sunday, February 1, 2009

Great New Finds...

First of all I would like to say...I have so much respect for all of those dedicated Bloggers out there.

There really is alot to this...but for sure at the same time there is so much fun...why do it if it's not FUN. I am going to try and spend a little time each day to Blogging (and having fun of course).

Well it is a new year...I DO HAVE HOPE...

I have spent lots of time this past month working on my new Shoppe and projects to fill it. I really really enjoy taking a tattered worn out piece that I have found and transforming it into a Beautiful piece, for someone to enrich and fill thier surroundings with things that make them happy.

Here are a few of my latest finds...






2 comments:

  1. Great pieces!! Love them - I'll have to make another trip up! Thanks for all of your sweet comments about the shop - thanks for being part of it! My studio smells so good with all of your candles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and love it all. And your shop. I wish I lived closer. It's all so beautiful. Be back often.

    Smiles,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Home lifestyle. I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments.