Thursday, December 11, 2008

VINTAGE HOME lifestyle" shoppe opening...

Well it has been a very long year for me. I have been through so many changes...some good, some not so good and some fabulous & exciting. One thing is for sure I have grown alot in the process and isn't that what life is all about.

With the year ticking away...we are working like busy little elves to open our new Shoppe. Yes I am back into the brick & mortar again. I just can't seem to give it up. But this time a much more casual & different approach. I have moved from my BARN at my FARMHOUSE in Dry Creek Valley where I have been holding monthly BARN SALES for the past year & a half, to a funky little building in HEALDSBURG. That I have been eyeing for years.

FUNKY but CHIC...

You will find the same great one-of-a-kind unique pieces as you have found at the Barn Sales at my farmhouse on Dry Creek Rd.
Along with my new Soy Wax Candle & Bathe line, so yummy and so affordable.

Open THURSDAY thru SUNDAY...10:00 to 6:00

So come and shop for those great bargains and one of a kind pieces that you can't find anywhere else. Do your Christmas shopping or just shop for yourself.
Winter is upon us and it's a time to come indoors and decorate, rejuvenate and fluff up our nests.

FINALLY the after photos...




9 comments:

  1. I love it, and would come shop in a heart beat, if i were closer:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - beautiful! I will have to head up and check it out! I live in Walnut Creek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog...I carry your line in the booth I manage in a local antique shop. They have sold very well...especially the lotions. Much luck to you and the progress you have made in such a short period of time. I will be contacting you soon for another order! Merry Christmas!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I love the steel background and hanging windows!!
    If you love shabby..Check out my friends blog on the Cape she just emailed me and blogged ..she still works in real world!!
    http://vintagelizziestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathleen alyce~ Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! Your little shop looks beautiful--so romantic and airy--and so does your blog :)

    Wishing you a Happy New Year!
    Best,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year!
    When's the next time you're open?
    xo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  7. everything looks beautiful.. I know how much work you put into all of this.. amazing.xoxoxo laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh..I'd love to visit your shop! I wish I was closer..perhaps it calls for a "field trip!" Have a wonderful and prosperous 2009

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely shoppe you have! I would love to buy your products :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Home lifestyle. I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments.