Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Latest & Greatest

Well it has been awhile since my last post and wow have I missed it. I haven't been able to take a breath the way my wholesale lines have taken off like a rocket, and I am franticly trying to keep up. It was alot of work in a short amount of time. We did the West Coast Gift Shows for the wholesale market, in Los Angelas, San Francisco & Seattle. And now I am in the studio filling orders and working on new lines for the Shows next year. Wow I can't believe that this year is almost over and the holidays are just around the corner.

I am so very honored to have received an award at the San Francisco International Gift Show for the best visual presentation booth. I was thrilled since there was hundreds of booths at the show. We have received a huge responce. Our products are going to Japan & Canada and all over the US. Our ads in ROMANTIC HOMES magazine have been very successful as well. With a big responce from business's in the mid-west and on the east coast. I truely am a believer in "Be careful what you ask for, you might just get it". Here is a peak at what I have been up to.
VINTAGE HOME lifestyle San Francisco Booth...
Holiday Scents...

SOY CANDLE LINE...
BATHE & BODY LINE...

"BEST VISUAL PRESENTATION...

BE BACK SOON...

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry I missed you at the LA Show, would have loved to see your line and yourself!:)

    xo Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet I thought you fell off the ends of the Earth... but I knew you were up to something fantastic ;)
    Call or email me - you owe me a taco (soon).

    Congrats on the Award, now I can say "I knew you when". You Go Girl!
    xoxo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Home lifestyle. I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments.